- Monument Chemical - Brandenburg
- Brandenburg, KY, USA
- Full Time
401(k), Profit Sharing, Performance Awards, Health/Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
Monument Chemical in Brandenburg, KY is seeking qualified candidates for a Laboratory Technician.
The Laboratory Technician will perform a wide variety of duties essential to the manufacture of chemical products while consistently adhering to all established safety and operating procedures. This includes but is not limited to:
- Perform assigned duties per job qualifications in the operation of the Main QC Lab.
- Follow all safety and operating procedures.
- Operate lab equipment and coordinate activities with other lab techs and production.
- Follow standard operating procedures.
- Observe and record all data.
- Support and encourage the team environment.
- Perform a wide variety of duties essential to the operation of a chemical laboratory, consistently adhering to all established safety and operating procedures.
- This includes but is not limited to the operation and monitoring of various equipment, including but not limited to GC, HPLC, pH meters, autotitrators, etc.; performing chemical calculations, taking readings, and accurately logging all data; coordinating activities with other lab technicians; and handling various samples.
- Four (4) year Chemistry or Science degree or 2 years of Laboratory Technician experience in chemical manufacturing or an equivalent combination of post-high school education and work experience.
- Experience operating and troubleshooting lab equipment preferred.
- Must be willing and able to work a rotating shift schedule, which includes weekends and holidays, on a routine basis and be willing and able to work overtime.
- Good interpersonal/communication skills are required.
- Good reading, math and computer skills needed.
- SAP knowledge and experience a plus.
EOE AA M/F/Vets/Disabled http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf